Bali Village & Bamboo Forest Visit
enjoy an amazing tour with a combination of culture and nature of Bali. your guide will take you to an unspoiled village, with a house design made of bamboo. See the bamboo forest with the cool air in the northern part of the village. the guide will also invite you to see the classical temple with an unspoiled carving, lunch with a beautiful mountain view, Learn about Balinese coffee production (including the island’s famous ‘Kopi Luwak
• see the classical temple with ancient carvings
• see a unique village with bamboo as a home-made material
• see the bamboo forest
• lunch with a beautiful mountain view
• visiting coffee plantations
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Tour Holiday, Permata Abianbase A1. Jln. Mulawarman Gianyar., Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass By: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
A very active temple built around a bubbling spring, Pura Tirta Empul is an interesting place to observe Hindu devotees purifying themselves by means of ritual ...
Pass By: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Aktivity a památky blízko: Penglipuran Bamboo Forest, Bangli - Najděte na ... Ubud 80571 Indonésie. 9,1 km od: Penglipuran Bamboo Forest. Bali Viaje.
Pass By: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Penglipuran village is a beautiful highland village in the regency of Bangli in East Bali, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. ... The majestic Pura Desa or village temple that overlooks the village at the end of the stone road is worth a visit, where you can ...
Pass By: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
With good roads to the region, Kintamani can easily be explorer on a day trip from Ubud or even South Bali. With excellent views of the volcano and lake, the ...
Pass By: Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations, Jl. Tampaksiring Di Utara Pura Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations is located in Tampaksiring. Using our custom ... Must go place if in Bali and definitely must buy coffee if you are a coffee lover. ... Duration: 1h. Bali Pulina Agro Tourism · Gianyar. 4.2. Duration: 1h 30min.
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the ...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar,Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Sanur,Gianyar, Sukawati, Payangan.Tegalalang.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.