Bali Ubud Tour: Customized Just For You
Enjoy all of the flexibility of self-drive with none of the risk on this comprehensive private Ubud tour.
Visit a coffee plantation, craft villages, the Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and Elephant Cave, and get up close and personal with macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
Naturally, your day includes door-to-door service from your hotel or port.
• See Ubud highlights, including Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Elephant Cave
• Meet long-tailed macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
• Discover the art of coffee processing, batik painting, and wood carving
• Enjoy the personal door-to-door service you’d expect on a private tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung
- Benoa or Nusa Dua.
- Transport by fully air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour with only your party in a vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ubud Tour Driver, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Pass By: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), ...
Pass By: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Bali Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple is a archaeological attractions monastery of Buddhist monk and Shivite priest, Goa Gajah Temple located at ...
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud's most popular attractions; a natural forest sanctuary that is home ...
Pass By: Bali Simple Wood Carving and Batik Class, Cavan Village, Pejeng, Ubud 80236 Indonesia
Located about 10 km from Ubud town, Mas Village is one of the tourist resort in the Regency of Gianyar. This village is famous for it's wood carvings which made ...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids 4-years and under are free with two accompanied adults
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.