Bali Ubud Tour
Discover the center tradition and art in bali on a private tour of Ubud.
Experience its spiritual heritage with a visit to Saraswati temple ,Ubud monkey forest,enjoy lunch over looking lush green landscape near tegalalng rice terrace, agro tourism and tray your adrenaline with Bali swing and the last will visit traditional Ubud Market.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- entrance ticket, car, petrol,parking fee, English speaking driver,mineral water and gasoline
What's excluded :
- food and equipment used
- Ubud Tour Itinerary :
our driver will pick you up at your hotel stay, than will start to monkey forest Ubud , well we know is sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed monkey,after monkey forest we will go to Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in bali situated in tegalalang village north of ubud bali,featured by amazing rice terrace set the cliff, after that we visit agro tourism and bali swing,after that we visit saraswati temple kingdom of Ubud is dedicated to honor the Hindu Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of learning, literature and art and the last we visiting traditional Ubud market and back to hotel.
Departure Point :
we can pick up our guest from any area in Bali. just send us the detail your location.
PortsBenoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
OtherNgurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia - everywhere in bali area, just send us detail area
Departure Time :1/13/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia - we can drop off every where in bali area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.