Bali: Tulamben Scuba Diving at USS Liberty Shipwreck
Whether you’ve never scuba dived before or have quite a few dives under your belt, the USS Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben is one of Bali’s underwater highlights for you, choice your dive and start to Discover the spectacular marine life that flourishes on this World War II–era wreck on two short dives accompanied by instructor
Get up close to the wreck of the USAT Liberty on a dive experience at Tulamben Bay. Explore some of the best dive sites off the north-east coast of Bali with an experienced instructor and encounter the marine life and coral gardens along the way.
Located just 30 meters from the beach, the wreck measures an impressive 120 meters on a steeply sloping sandy bottom, with its top just 3 meters below the water surface. Sunk by torpedoes on January 11, 1942, the USAT Liberty was carrying rubber and railroad parts for war service across the Lombok Strait. The damage was critical, but 2 destroyers hitched her up and tried to tow her to the port at Singaraja.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop off around Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian ; Seminyak area only
- restaurant-standard quality lunch box or lunch in a beach side café.
- Equipment Rental
- PADI Instructor, Dive Guide
- Porter, Permit and government tax fee
What's excluded :
Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to the village of Tulamben on the north-east coast of Bali, best known for its black beach covered with smooth,fist-size rocks. Upon arrival, head to Tulamben Bay to take part in a wreck dive and get close to the World War II cargo ship, the USAT Liberty.
Here you will enjoy two times dives.Your first dive will be at one of the most famous dive sites in Bali.The wreck is 120 meters long and just 50 meters off the shore of Tulamben. This dive site has everything for everyone. It is the easiest wreck dive in the world.When your first dive is complete you can take a rest and enjoy lunch.
Your second dive will also go for 35 minutes at the Liberty which is covered with coral and has an abundance of fish life around it. It has a few nice swim troughs and for macro lovers there are nude branches, Ghost Pipe Fish,Frog Fish and from time to time Pygmy Seahorses. For the early birds or the Night dive lovers,a school of Bump Head Parrot Fish uses the wreck as their private bedroom.
on the end of tour, the driver will drop off you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Provide Free pick up and drop off around Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian & Seminyak area.Pick-up and drop off from remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud are subject to a small extra charge of $45 per group ( 2 to 6 persons /car )
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick-up and drop off from remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud are subject to a small extra charge of $45 per group
- Please ensure that you have at least 18 after your dive before you fly
- Please bring a towel,change Cloth and sunscreen
- Participants must be at least 15 years old
- this tour have 2 optional price to choose between Certified Diver & Beginner's Dive Experience
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.