Bali Treetop Adventure Park Admission
Swing high from the forest canopies and feel the rush of adrenaline as you soar through the air at Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Hook into rope lines, navigate aerial obstacles, and make like a flying squirrel set loose in the wonderland of trees.
When you arrive at the park, pick up your harness, pulley, and carabiners, and start gearing up for adventure. Learn the park's safety rules from a Patrol Guide, and then hook into a Demonstration Circuit to prove your mastery of the equipment. After you've been approved, take to the air on any of the 9 thrilling Adventure Circuits.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Access to all circuits and challenges in Bali Treetop up to 2,5 hours
- Safety Equipments
- Assistance and Support by Professional Instructors
- European Safety Standards (EN 15567-1) controlled by French Management
- Insurance Coverage
- Free flow mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Bali Treetop Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Botanical Garden (around 1 USD per person)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and Beverages
• Ropes course in the trees at a sprawling adventure park
• Family-friendly adventure park with exciting rope courses
• 95 rope challenges over 9 circuits of varying thrill levels
• Professional safety instructors to “show you the ropes”
• Chance to explore courses spanning heights & difficulty
• Rope obstacles include flying fox, swings & spider netsWhy Bali Treetop Adventure Park ?
Treetop adventure circuits allow you to venture from one tree to another via a series of suspended bridges, nets, Tarzan jump, flying-fox and other fun obstacles.
The 95 treetop games will provide for truly memorable experiences while offering striking panoramic views. The circuits take up to 2,5 hours to complete.
Each circuit is customized and original. Adventure circuits are designed with graded difficulty levels, so participants can progress safely, at their own rhythm regardless of skill.
Alone or with a group, discover a new exciting way to enjoy the outdoors and realize your own potential. Follow your own pace as you engage in the ultimate challenge for building confidence, team spirit and physical skill. Anyone over the age of three stands to gain at BALI TREETOP … and chances are you‘ll want to come back for more!
Departure Point :Bali Botanic Garden, Jalan Kebun Raya, Batunya, Baturiti, Candikuning, Baturiti, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- By purchasing a ticket, guests are accepting and agreeing to Bali Treetop's terms and conditions
- Bali Treetop advices participants to wear clothing appropriate for sport activities
- Sandals, slip-ons, clogs and high heels are not suitable
- Mountain sandals are acceptable. Sport shoes are advisable
- Participants must be reasonably fit and healthy with weight less than 120 kg
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.