Bali Traditional Village Experience
Hello everyone we are Wayan and Kadek, We are very blessed to live in Taro village. Taro village not only rich with cultures and unique traditions, but still preserve the agricultural lands where we can find vast rice terraces & traditional house village.
I am passionate about sharing our Hindu culture with visitors and showing them what makes the Balinese people unique. I believe in authentic experiences and this is what I love to deliver to guests who join me. I have worked in hotels, villas and as a guide across the Island for many years. My passion now lies in sharing my local village life with tourists on the Island. My guests will get to experience what life is like for the Balinese who live outside the tourist areas. You will explore my home, learn how to make Balinese offerings, eat local food and take part in a traditional cleans
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Bali cookies
- Balinese sarong
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket/ donnation at holly water tample
Your day will start by being picked up by a driver who will bring you to my village. I will take you through our traditional family compound and I will take you on a tour through it - eplaining where each of the families live and all about our family temple. You will enjoy a traditional Balinese morning tea with the family in the compound and you will be taught how to make Canang Sari - Balinese Hindu offerings. after finish I will take you to a sacred Holy Water site. Here you can change into swimwear or a clothes that may get wet (if you choose to do the cleansing ritual). You will also be dressed in a sarong and sash (manditory for entrering the site). The offerings you made earlier in the day will be used in your blessing ceremony where you will receive a Hindhu blessing with the Holy Water.
Departure Point :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free transportation for Ubud area only other area will be additional cost IDR 500.000/ car
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.