Bali Swing Tegalalang, Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours
An incredible tour has designed as we called Bali Swing Sacred Monkey Forest and Volcano Day Tours, this tour will take location in Ubud and surrounding area, the Ubud swing and cultural day tour will take you to visit Balinese dance performance to embark the journey, continue to visit Bali Ubud Swing at the Alas Arum forest side and exploring the great coffee farming area at Alas Arum as famous with their coffee plantation, this tour also will take you to visit Batur volcano on breattaking view of amazing panorama active volcano with lunch at volcano view point , continue to visit one of the amazing relief temple of Gunung Kawi Sebatu , the journey will also take you to visit the most amazing place in the north of ubud as the rice terrace located in Tegalalang Village, and the last destination of the tour will take you to visit Monkey forest sanctuary park in the heart of Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Balinese Barong and Kris Dance 100.000 IDR per person
- Bali Swing At Alas Arum or Aloha Swing 200.000 IDR ( 30 Minutes) or full packaes around IDR 350.000g
- Gunung Kawi Temple 30.000 IDR per person
- Rice Terrace 10.000 IDR per Person
- Batur Volcano 50.000 IDR per person
- Lunch 100.000 IDR per person on Buffet Menu
- Monkey forest 75,000 IDR per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Special the most well known performance in Bali , it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Bali Swing : a new experience on fun swing at Alas Arum village, located on tropical forest beside of petanu river. It’s one of the viral and trend of new activities in Ubud you must try and enjoy the incredible experience on Bali Swing at Alas Arum, a profesional guide swing will company you to catch the unforgettable memory at Alas Arum Bali Swing. Get an intruction by profesional traineed guide and equiped on safety standard. The swing time will lead you to enjoy for 30 minutes in one ticket Coffee plantation Alas Arum : well knows about their luwak coffee product and also the spice and herbal plan , finding a real Bali coffee can be easy in this village and also they grow the finest cacao in Bali , visiting the coffee plantations we will serve on free tester coffee and all of their product for free and welcome by friendly farmers at the farm. Batur Volcano : overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago. The first documented eruption was in 1804 and the most recent was in 2000.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace :Various wood handy craft and small mosaic can be found along the road in this village . Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed , and of course a beautiful rice field. Tegallalang Rice Terrace has beautiful view with coconut trees and beautiful small river valley. Monkey Forest Ubud : The funny place on the heart of the town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana, or well known as Ubud Monkey Forest, is the sanctuary and natural habitat of the Balinese long-tailed Monkey, scientific name Macaca fascicularis. It is located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali. About 1049 monkeys live in this sanctuary. They are divided into 6 groups, namely in front of main temple group, forest conservation group, central point group, eastern group, Michelin group, and cemeteries group. We also divide the monkeys by age: 63 adult male, 34 Sub-adult male, 219 Adult female, 29 Sub-adult female, 167 juveniles 1, 118 juveniles 2, 63 Infant old and 56 infant. Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud is a famous tourist attraction in Ubud. In every month around 10.000 - 15.000 visitors come to Monkey Forest Ubud. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 186 species of plants and trees in 12,5 hectares of forest. The Monkey Forest Ubud has 3 temples, namely Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. The forest is owned by the Padangtegal community and is managed by Mandala Suci Wenara Wana Management. The purpose of the management is to keep sacred the place and promote the Monkey Forest Ubud as an international tourist destination.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall is a waterfall in Bali, Indonesia. It is located at the Tegenungan Kemenuh village, in Gianyar, North from the capital Denpasar and close to the artist village of Ubud.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We able pickup :Nusa dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud AreaAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.