Bali Swing and Waterfall Tour
Bali Swing Ubud Tour Package with Bali waterfall Tour is designed for those who are seeking to immerse in the beutiful nature of jungle and river.
Bali Swing Ubud located at Bongkasa, is getting popular and gotten eyeballs from all and is becoming the newest trend in Bali now.
We are offering this Bali Swing Ubud Tour Package, which we include entrance fees of Bali Swing which cost USD 35, with lunch and unlimited swings over the jungle and river at My Swing Bali.
Your day will follow by a visit to Bali Chocolate Factory, and then you will have your evening at the beutiful Nungnung Waterfall.
We have another special package Bali Swing Ubud Tour + Tanah Lot Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nice Tour Bali, Denpasar 80237 Indonesia
Day 1: Your Hotel - Bali Swing - Bali Waterfall and Back!
Highlights: Bali Swing + Bali Chocolate Factory + Bali Waterfall
09.00am: Pick up from your hotel, and we will drive you to Bongkasa – My Swing Bali to have the swing towards the Ayung River and jungles. NOTE: This is a scenic drive as you will passby a lot of rice paddy fields with a lot of green and passing through local villages in Bali.
10.30am: Arrive in My Swing Bali, and you will get your pass to enjoy all the facilities in My Swing Bali which includes:
• 5 single swings with difference level of excitement towards the jungle and Ayung river.
• 1 couple swing.
• 3 x cute nest as photo booth and etc.
12.30pm: Lunch at My Swing Bali at the scenic restaurant overlooking the jungle and Ayung River.
01.30pm: Pick up, we will visit Bali Chocolate Factory to see elephants, and to see the making of chocolate – POD Chocolate Factory and Cafe.
03.00pm: We will then visit Nungnung Waterfall, which is around 30 minutes drive from POD Chocolate Factory.
Descriptions: Nungnung Waterfall is still maintaning its nature beuty due to hard way to get down as there are 500 steps down and up. There are two beautiful waterfalls surrounded by awesome nature. It is a perfect place to swim and adore the nature.
06.00pm: We will pick you up, and drive you back to your hotel.
07.00pm: Arrive back at your hotel. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.