Bali Sunrise Trekking with Cooking Class
This is really good program for you, you can do excercise by sunrise trekking and see how the beautiful of sunrise in bali. Our trek lecated at mount batur, this mountain very famous and very beautiful. From the top of mountain you can see amazing black lava and big caldera. After do this trek we will take you to our balinese house and here you will enjoy the cooking class and learn about our balinese food. After finished cooked we will eat together our balinese food and lets feel like balinese poeple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- free hotel pick up/drop off and please give your hotel name
- Bottled water
- cooking tools and equipments
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink, etc
- please bring your: camera, sun cream, jacket, comfortable shoes and clothes, some cash
02.00-02.30am (ubud area): pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point.
03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy our breakfast
07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater
07.30 am : go down to finished point.
09.00: arrived at finished point and continued to cooking class place
10.00am-12.00: enjoy the cooking class and learn all about balinese food and how we make it.
13.00: drop to hotel
**pick up time:
- kuta: 1.00am
- sanur: 1.30am
- nusa dua: 1.00am
* please contact us for other pick up place and time
• Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please give us your hotel name
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.