Bali Spiritual Journey of Sacred Temples (Private car)
Located at the peak of Gamongan Karangasem mountain, Lempuyang Temple is the oldest temple in Bali. This area consist of 8 smaller temples. One of them is Penataran Agung Temple, because of its high position tourist can see the craters of Agung mountain from here. At this temple Man will engage in long meditation to detach entirely from worldly matters and reach “Moksa” or spiritual freedom. The symbolic door symbolizes the divider between the world character and the creator character.
The next temple is Pura Besakih (consist of 18 temples), the place to worship the God of Siva and Ishvara.
All temples is in Hindu Architecture, and considered very sacred; hence the tour will be accompanied by Hindu Priest.
What you will enjoy:
• Penataran lempuyang Temple
• Penataran Agung Temple
• Telaga Emas Temple
• Pasar Agung Temple
• Lempuyang Luhur Temple,Puncak BisBis Temple
• Telaga Sawang Temple
• Lempuyang Madya Temple
• Besakih temple
• Amazing beach view the way to lempuyang temple
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Besakih Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
There are 8 temples ( Penataran lempuyang Temple , Penataran Agung Temple ,Telaga Emas Temple , Pasar Agung Temple , Lempuyang Luhur Temple,Puncak BisBis Temple , Telaga Sawang Temple , dam Lempuyang Madya Temple ).
From Pnataran agung you will see mount agung. When we are entering the gate, we are required to splash with holy water which is believed to cleanse before entering the temple area.
From the gate we will see 3 rows of stairs decorated by a dragon statue and there are also 3 different doors: The first door from the left for the entrance and the right door for the exit while the main door is used to exit and enter the means of worship. There is a separate prohibition if all doors are closed so we cannot enter without permission from the religious leaders there.
The highlight of this trip is the Lempuyang Luhur Temple, we will see thousands of stairs where we will pass through Pasar Agung Temple and continue to the Bisbis hill past the Telaga Temple, then climb the stairs to the Madya Temple then we arrive at Lempuyang Luhur Temple.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Besakih Temple, Jl. Raya Besakih, Karangasem Indonesia
Besakih temple consist of 18 temples and is the largest temple in Bali. Its the place to worship the God of Siva and Ishvara. This temple is elevated at 1100 above sea level, where the crater of Mt. Agung is quite visible.
After walking around the Besakih temple's complex, we will back to parking area by local "ojek"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time: 6:30 AMAll accommodation in area : Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, CangguPick up time: 7:00 AMAll Accommodation in area : Sanur, Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Use comfortable clothing and Trekking Shoes or Sport Shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.