Bali Spa and Uluwatu temple tour Package
Bali Spa and Uluwatu temple tour package is one of the Amazing combinations Tour Package to Enjoying 1, 5 hours Balinese massage by professionals and experience therapists will give you an excellent Balinese home’s style of Spa treatments with blend of ancient therapeutic remedies and modern day Spa rituals to be healthy, rejuvenate and well-being.
Than continued by visiting the most popular spots in southern part of Bali, those are Uluwatu Temple located on the cliff bank with magnificent view of the Indian Ocean. It is very amazing that this temple is built on the narrow peninsula with deep rocky beach under it. Its own very beautiful view in particular of the sunset time.
As last destination, visit Padang Padang Beach, one of the set of a Hollywood movie Eat Pray Love, starring Julia Roberts offering white sand and calm surf plus one music group Michel Learn to Rock chose this place for location filming one of their music clip videos.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English speaking Driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private Air conditioning vehicle
- 1,5 hours Spa Treatment ( Balinese Massage)
- Entry/Admission - LuxMe Bali Spa
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses a like snack, beverages, souvenirs etc
- Attraction Ticket ( Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple)
- Meal ( Lunch or Dinner )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LuxMe Bali Spa, Jl. Nuansa Utama VIII Barat No.6 Kori Nuansa, Taman Geriya, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
First Stop will enjoying 1,5 Balinese Massage
A traditional relaxing massage combination of acupressure,swedish massage and thumb pressure techniques.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang Padang Beach is one of our favorites. Located next to well known surf break Impossibles and famous for its super consistent surf. Padang Padang Beach also known as Pantai Labuan Sait is a famous surf spot on the Bukit Peninsula in Bali and has a number of awesome things to check out such as the unique rock caves, tidal swimming pools, secluded beaches and world-class waves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above the waves. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's 'spiritual pillars Uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple that graces the island's western coast.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers in the Main lobby of the Customers Hotel or Villa.Please send us of your Hotel's detail as soon as you booked this tour package.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: Children under 8 years old is FREE, but No Spa Treatment
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Make sure the body temperature is not more than 37°C (around 98.6°F) Wash the hands before and after entering tourism site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.