Bali Shore Excursion World Heritage Jatiluwih, Bedugul Highland Tour 8 hour
Guaranteed low prices! This shore excursion packages will give you special experiences while your ship docking in Bali. Save time and money. It also includes insurance, car, driver, and local licensed English speaking guide specifically trained for cruise passenger. You don't need to worry about anything, our guide will assist you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
This place nominated as a world heritage site, Jatiluwih in local dialect means 'truly beautiful. The beautiful landscape of rice paddies stretches all the way to the foot of Mount Batukaru, is the point of interest in this village. This dramatic landscape in the cool highlands serves a soothing retreat away from the island's crowded south and makes a wonderful photo opportunity.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
The Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is both a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali. Ulun Danu Beratan, literally ‘the source temple of Lake Beratan’, is easily the island’s most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with the seaside temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.