Bali Shore Excursion: Ubud and Kintamani Highland
Take a 7-hour all inclusive tour in Ubud and Kintamani Highlands. You will enjoy the ease of port pickup and drop-off. See the best of Bali's landmarks and highlights with the assistance of a knowledgeable guide. Learn about the history and culture of the Balinese people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Lunch (if "All Inclusive Package" option booked)
What's excluded :
- Dance performance (own expense)
- You will be picked up at the port by our professional tour guide and well-trained driver to start an experience of Bali: Visiting Ubud Village and Kintamani Highland.
Firstly we will visit the art village where local Balinese people hand made handcrafts at Batubulan. You will see the most popular hand weaving material called Batik, followed by a visit to gold and silver smith. Afterwards we will head to Kintamani Highland for overview of volcano Mount Batur and enjoy your lunch with a beautiful panoramic rice field view at Tegalallang. After lunch, we will continue drive to Ubud Village to get close with the monkeys at Monkey Forest Sanctuary. We will make sure to drive back to the Benoa Harbor prior to your cruise's departure.
Departure Point :Benoa Harbor, Bali
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Private tour
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: cruise name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.