Bali Secret Cycling Tour Above Ubud, Jungle-Swing, Waterfall and Temple
Welcome cyclists and naturalists! We are offering you a different kind of cycling experience, a secret that is ready to be revealed to you. Green is the color we follow and you are invited to join us. Our tour is designed to fulfill all cycling aspects with many surprises on the way: serene nature views, tastes of Balinese cuisine, a touch of Balinese culture and traditions, magical flora and fauna, a bit of fun and adventures, notion of history and much much more. Showing you the attractions you can’t find on your own, is very important to us. Being aware of mass tourism impact on the environment, our goal is to give you a sustainable and relaxing experience. We move exclusively by bicycle and on foot. Our tour is private in nature with a maximum number of up to 5 participants.
All you need to do is just come along and do the turning pedals on your own. Everything else is our job. Let’s go riding bicycles together!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- New quality 27.5" mountain bikes with suspension, quality cycling helmets, dry bags and raincoats in case of rain.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Bali coffee, fresh coconut water and taste 14 different home-made beverages (coffees, teas and natural drinks of local origin). Farewell drink or ice cream for closure.
- Breakfast - Pancake or omelette, Bali coffee, fresh coconut water and taste 14 different home-made beverages (coffees, teas and natural drinks of local origin).
- Lunch - Tasty lunch at a local warung (restaurant) with a magnificent view of the rice field.
- Snacks - Fresh tropical fruit tasting at a traditional market.
- Bottled water - There will be plenty of water available along the route for hydration.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sun glasses, Sun screen, Swimming suit or shorts, Towel, Cycling/trekking clothes and footwear
- Money (for extra expenses, e.g.: souvenirs)
- Welcome to a different kind of cycling experience, a secret that is ready to be revealed to you. Our tour features poetic rides trough rice fields, jungle and quiet back roads of Bali. It is designed to fulfill all cycling aspects with many surprises on the way: serene nature views, tastes of Balinese cuisine, a touch of Balinese culture and traditions, magical flora and fauna, a bit of fun and adventures, notion of history and much much more.
Showing you the attractions you can’t find on your own, is very important to us. Our goal is to take you away from mass-tourism pressured spots and give you a unique and relaxing cycling experience.
Few highlights of our tour:
- a mysterious 11th century temple
- swinging over the 200m deep jungle valley,
- caressing a civet ‘luwak’,
- walking on secluded rice terraces,
- tasting tropical fruits at a traditional market,
- visiting a traditional Bali garden,
- chilling at a magical waterfall,
- refreshing river walking through a hidden canyon,
- viewing of ’Subak’ irrigation system of rice fields,
- countless scenic panoramas perfect for beautiful photos without tourist crowds
An overload of green in all shades is guaranteed!
• Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
• Tampaksiring, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali
• Manuaba Waterfall, Tegalalang Indonesia
• Good Morning - Bali Coffee, Fresh Coconut Water
• Breakfast - Pancake, Fresh Fruit
• Tasting - 14 different home-made beverages (coffees, teas and natural drinks of local origin)
• Hydration - Plenty of water along the route.
• Fruit - Fresh tropical fruit tasting at a traditional market
• Lunch - Selected dish from a menu of a local local warung (restaurant) with a magnificent view of the rice field.
• Farewell - Farewell, a soft drink for closure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transportation (pick-up at your accommodation) free of charge from Ubud area to the start point of the tour and back. We are pleased to arrange transportation from other Bali areas at reasonable prices. Contact us.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our tour is for everyone who has riding experience and loves cycling. It is suitable for medium physically fit people capable of cycling and climbing stairs in hot weather conditions. Terrain: mostly downhill with few climbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.