Bali Sea Walker
Bali is Indonesia’s beach paradise and with miles of white sands, vibrant coral reefs, and swaying palms, it’s hard to know where to start. This private full-day tour to visit two different spots : for snorkeling
Manta point and Gamat Bay to see beautiful Manta ray, stingrays, coral reefs, turtles, pelagic fish, sharks, stingrays, and sunfish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Seawalker Equipment
- Return Boat transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the ocean and view all kinds of amazing sea life.Fantastic to walk along the sea bed and see all the different types of fish.
• Abadi Bali Transport, Jl Tukad Yeh Aya Gang 5 Number 30, Denpasar 80361 Indonesia
• Benoa Tirta Harum Dive & Watersport, Jl. Pratama No.36x, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
• Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
Departure Point :Benoa Tirta Harum Dive & Watersport, Jl. Pratama No.36x, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.