Bali Scuba Diving at Padang Bai for Certified Diver
This bay is one of the busiest bays in Bali, where the public ferry crosses from Bali to Lombok, white sandy beach. There are several diving points that worth to explore Blue lagoon, Padang Bay channel, Tanjung Bungsil (Bias a Putih), and Jepun.
• This tour is for certified divers only. Travelers without proper diving certification or beginner diver, please select Try Scuba Diving Padang Bai
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Ice cream or tea or coffee in our office
- Lunch and mineral water
- Free use of all diving equipment rental
- Experienced Dive Guide
- Diving Insurance
- 2 dives from the boat
What's excluded :
- Towel and sunscreams
7.00 AM Pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Remote Area
7.30 AM Pick up from Sanur and preparation.
8.15 AM Trip to Padang Bai
9.00 AM 2 ocean dives
1.00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Return to Bali Diving
3:00 PM Return to accommodation in the shuttle bus.
• Bali Diving, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua area. There is additional charge USD 27 for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive site without any surcharge.
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in this program
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.