Bali Scenic & Must-visit Spots, Part IV
Explore the best of Bali highlight day tours.
The tour will take to North Nusa Dua white sandy beach for watersports activity.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Staue & Park.
Labuan Sait south-west surfing lovers beach.
Uluwatu Sunset Temple
*Kecak and fire dance show in Uluwatu
*Jimbaran bay for a romantic seafood dinner
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Full air conditioned Private car
- Entrance tickets to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statu Park & Uluwatu Temple
- 1 round Banana boat rides or 1 round Parasailing
- Tol road fees
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Lebuan Sait Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Cart transport to the Garuda Statue
- Lunch & Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Kecak and Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Peninsula, Bali
North Nusa Dua beach is the best beach to do Marine-sports.
Booking this tour package, we love to offer you a free Banan boat rides or parasailing depends on the seawater condition.
There are many kinds of watersports activities you could do here like: Jet Ski, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Seawalker, etc. Or just relax on the white sandy beaches.
Do not forget to bring your swimming costumes & extra clothes and a towel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Rising from the rugged hills of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the magnificent Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue stands watch over the island. The towering statue is Bali’s most iconic landmark and depicts the Hindu God Wisnu, atop his mount, the mythical eagle, Garuda. The Garuda is the national emblem of Indonesia, an enduring symbol of freedom from oppression. Soaring to a height of over 120 meters, this is one of the tallest monumental statues in the world, higher than both the Statue of Liberty and Christ the Redeemer.
The statue makes a stunning central feature of GWK, a fascinating 60-hectare cultural park that draws visitors from around the globe and provides a tantalizing glimpse into Bali’s fascinating heritage through intriguing cultural performances, legendary folklore tales, immense sculptures, and dramatic cinematic presentation. Enjoy panoramic island views as you explore the park on foot or by Segway. Indulge in Indonesian heritage cuisine, immerse yourself in a land steeped in mythology, or plan your next big event in one of GWK’s epic venues.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue depicts Wisnu riding Garuda. In Hindu mythology, Lord Wisnu is seen as the protector of the Universe, while his trusted companion, the mighty eagle-like Garuda represents loyalty and selfless devotion. Kencana means gold, and both are adorned in crowns of gold mosaic. The Garuda is also the national emblem of Indonesia and represents freedom.
Designed by renowned Balinese artist Nyoman Nuarta, the statue is made of copper and brass and features 754 modules with 25 steel segments weighing in at a hefty 900 tons, with a steel weight of 1300 tons. The statue and pedestal is 120.9 meters high with a width of 64 meters thanks to Garuda’s wingspan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lebuan Sait Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Most beautiful south-west beach for surfing lovers with its narrow nature hill steps access down to the beach.
This beach is also well known as the hottest place for sun-bath.
Friendly monkeys are also can be found here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
The temple (pura in Balinese) is built at the edge (ulu) of a 70-meter-high (230 ft) cliff or rock (watu) projecting into the sea.
In folklore, this rock is said to be part of Dewi Danu's petrified barque.
Though a small temple was claimed to have existed earlier, the structure was significantly expanded by a Javanese sage, Empu Kuturan in the 11th Century.
Another sage from East Java, Dang Hyang Nirartha is credited for constructing the padmasana shrines and it is said that he attained moksha here, an event called ngeluhur ("to go up") locally.
This has resulted in the temple's epithet Luhur.
The temple is inhabited by monkeys (Macaca fascicularis), who are notorious for snatching visitors' belongings.
They can usually be persuaded into trading the items for fruit, although this only encourages them to steal more.
Scientists and experts on primate behavior have conducted studies on the Macaque monkeys in the area and have collected data suggesting that they learn bartering behavior.
This trade is passed down to the young offspring. New groups of Macaque monkeys introduced into the area quickly adapt and learn new skill from the locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecak and Fire Dance, Kawasan Wisata Pura Uluwatu, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
(*An additional) 60 minutes breathtaking mix of Balinese traditional music, dazzling dances, and enchanting tales held at 18.00 near the Uluwatu Temple compound. This dance is the most amazing performance in Bali and a must-see attraction. Hundreds of dancers men and women
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
* Optional Opportunity to visit Famous Jimbaran Bay.
A fisherman village. Where tourists could take a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach during the sunset. A lot of sea-food menus are offered at local prices.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* The tour starts every day at 9.00 - 10.00 AM from your hotel.* We provide free pick up and drop off direct from/to your hotel in certain areas only: Denpasar, Canggu, Jimbaran, Krobokan, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tabanan, Tanjung Benoa, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Uluwatu & Umalas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/31/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.