Bali River Rafting with Gourmet Balinese Lunch (licensed & insured)
Your driver will meet you at your hotel lobby early and take you to the river where you’ll meet up with your river guide. After getting fitted with your gear, you’ll have a safety briefing and discuss a few tips to help you get the most enjoyment out of your rafting trip. From there, you’ll embark on a fantastic journey through jungle and old ruins as well as rapids and plenty of water.
Rafting in Bali is a lot of fun and when you’ve made it to your destination, your river guides will gather your gear while you dry off and prepare for a traditional Balinese lunch by our gourmet chef. With full belly’s and plenty of stories to tell, we’ll take you back to your hotel where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Safety Equipment: Helmets, Life Vests
- 100% Money Back Guarantee & Easy Cancellation
- Transportation in Air Conditioned Van
- Pick Up & Drop off at Your hotel Lobby
- Liability Insurance Policy for Rafting
- Licensed, Insured, English-Speaking Guide
- Traditional Balinese Lunch by Our Gourmet Chef
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Cold Beverages, Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
What's excluded :
- Infant Meal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Enjoy the rafting with friends or loved one
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange to pick you up from your hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.