Bali Rafting Tour with Lunch
The Full Day Trip to Enjoying Bali Adventure will start in White Water rafting at Payangang – Ubud with Buffet Lunch at local restaurant, then the journey continue with visiting Ubud Palace. The Last is visiting Coffee Luwak plantation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Driver as guide for 02-07 pax
- Licensed Guide (English/Korean/Chinese speaking guide) for 08 pax Up
- Lunch - Buffet lunch at Rafting Venue
- All Entrance fee, Parking & Donation
- Entry/Admission - Bali Payung Rafting Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Puri Saren Agung
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, additional program, additional edibles).
- Hotel or Other Accommodation
- Other Place not mentioned in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali Payung Rafting Adventure, Jl. Raya Payangan, Melinggih Kelod, Payangan 80572 Indonesia
Get yourself wet with rafting in Ubud Bali - include Lunch
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Puri Saren Agung, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
The Ubud Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is a historical building complex situated in Ubud, Gianyar Regency of Bali, Indonesia.
The palace was the official residence of the royal family of Ubud. It was on his travels that Rsi Markaneya received a divine revelation that in Bali he was to bury five precious metals on a mountain slope where the mother temple of Besakih now stands today. Along with a group of followers, Rsi Markaneya was magnetically attracted to a destination located in the central foothills of the island that radiated light and energy. This place was Campuhan in Ubud at a junction in the Wos River and it was here that he felt compelled to build a temple by the name of Pura Gunung Lebah.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation: [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is coffee that includes partially digested coffee cherries, eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up area covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud,Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.