Bali Rafting In Ayung River Includes Lunch And Transport
Enjoy the other beauty of Bali through the 2 - 3 class rapids of Ayung River during your rafting tour. Escort by the fully trained and experienced rafting guide, you will have a lot of fun while triggered your adrenaline. A buffet lunch with Indonesian food will be served in our restaurant before head back to the hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return transportation from and to hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Life jacket, helmet and paddle
- English speaking driver
- Waterproof bag
- Buffet lunch with Indonesian food
- Towel and shower facilities
- Professional fully trained and experienced rafting guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Ayung River located north up of Ubud. Famous as one of the famous rafting site for more than 2 decades.
Escorting by our fully trained and experienced rafting instructor, you will have a lot of funs during paddling along the Ayung river around 9-12 km and takes approximately 1.5-2 hours. With the 2 – 3 class rapids of the river, it enough for those who seek for challenges to trigger the adrenaline.
Besides the challenges during the rafting, We also can enjoy the breathtaking views along the river.
This river has a waterfall that can use as the place to take pictures. Enjoy also the beauty of the carvings approximately 200 meters made by Ubud artist that can use as a backdrop to take pictures.
Indonesian food buffet lunch will be served in our restaurant before you head back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel following area: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Sanur and Ubud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are 300 steps down to the start and 250 steps up from the finish
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.