Bali Rafting and Private Combination Ubud Tour
Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy Bali Rafting packages tour in Ayung River. Places of interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Ubud Tour is visit Ayung River for do Bali Rafting Activity and continue to Ubud short trip. You will enjoy the exciting Rafting and it is continued to join the Ubud Tour that are all completing your wonderful experience during vacation in this island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Bali Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung Bali Rafting, Jl. Kedewatan no. 29, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Bali Bintang Rafting is one of Bali Rafting companies in Ayung river Ubud, Safety is the 1st priority in Bali Bintang Rafting.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most prominent places in Ubud, as it is smack-dab on the main Jalan Raya Ubud road and intersection.
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Mandala Suci Wenara Wana or well known as Monkey Forest Ubud is the sanctuary or natural ... Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud is the famous tourist attraction in Ubud.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nusadua area : 8.00 amKuta, seminyak : 8.15 amSanur : 8.30 amUbud : 9.00am
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.