Bali Quad Bike Adventure Tour
This tour provides a safe, fun and exciting adventure activity for individuals or groups looking to explore the exciting world of quad bike adventuring. Wind your way through awesome scenic native bush, rice terrace, jungles, and plantations and leave with memories you’ll never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2-hour Quad Bike tour
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local Taxes
- Branded international standard safety equipment and vehicles
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
- Entry/Admission - Pertiwi Quad Adventure
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, Jl. Raya Kuta no. 1A, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
See more of Bali on a full-day tour that features a 3-hour quad bike tour. Ride a quad bike through the rural terrain of Bali, passing villages, jungle, and rice fields along the way. Have lunch after your quad bike tour, then stop for a short visit to a coffee plantation.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Pertiwi Quad Adventure, Br. Karang Dalem I, Desa Wisata Bongkasa Pertiwi Abiansemal, Badung, Abiansemal 80352 Indonesia
Meet your guide and receive a safety briefing before getting oriented to your quad bike, which is semi-automatic with a 250cc engine. When ready, hop on your quad bike and spend about three hours winding your way through jungle, plantations, and rice fields with sweeping views of the lush countryside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
Then head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, where you'll learn about the coffee-making process and can sample a few different varieties. You might also be able to try luwak coffee, one of the most expensive coffees in the world, made by collecting coffee beans eaten and digested by wild civets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Villa, homestay, private home or port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Suitable for ages 16 - 80
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to bring: Sport shoes, comfortable clothes and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Insurance cover
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.