Bali Quad Bike Adventure and Ubud Tour
Roar through the countryside around Ubud on a quad bike on this adventurous full-day tour. Enjoy an adrenaline-filled morning with a professional instructor and full safety gear, followed by a shower and a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, take pictures with macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and learn about Balinese culture at Puseh Batuan temple. Tour includes door-to-door round-trip transport.
- Race through rice fields, jungle, rivers, and villages on a quad bike
- Visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Puseh Batuah Temple
- Feast on a substantial lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Safety Equipment & Booths during riding the ATV
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional quad bike instructor
- Towel and Shower Facilities
- Visit Monkey Forest Temple and Puseh Batuan Temple
- 2 hours ride quad bike 250cc
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bali Surya adventure
- Entry/Admission - Puseh Batuan Temple
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Surya adventure, Unnamed Rd, Puhu, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Quad bike adventure located 30 minutes north of Ubud center. It is an non-touristic areas where the real nature untouched. Have fun on quad bike ride passing rice field, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages and picturesque panorama. Pump your adrenaline riding on the mud and haunted jungle which will give you unforgettable experiences.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
One of three main temple at Batuan village become the most beautiful temple with its deep story of Hindu pride.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Enjoy some local coffees and teas directly from the farm. Understand the process of production and taste the free samples.
Pass By: Campuhan Ridge Walk, Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Scenic hills between two rivers in Ubud. It has an amazing view in both sides. Short trek to enjoy Ubud panorama.
Pass By: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walk long the traditional art market to find some unique souvenirs.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.