Bali Quad and Buggy Explorer Tour
This tour is perfect for those wanting to do some sightseeing off the beaten track in a fun way. Enjoy the adventure of driving a Quad Bike or Buggy through an authentic part of Bali, either by driving your self or by joining as a co-pilot, through all kinds of terrain; passing rice fields, plantations, crossing the jungle, muddy tracks and a traditional Balinese village. The quad bikes and buggies can be combined in the same tour as both vehicles use the same tracks. You will start with a video instruction and hands on training by our professional guides, after which you will get driving practice on our training circuit. Once familiar with the vehicle an exiting off road tour starts through an authentic part of Bali. The approx. 1 hour trip is suitable for thrill seekers and families alike. The tour furthermore includes a welcome drink, coffee, tea, traditional snacks, medical insurance, free use of lockers and changing rooms, hot and cold shower facilities (towels and soap provided)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free lockers
- Light welcome refreshments
- Professional guides
- Hot shower facilities with soap & towel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Use of helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Non Alcoholic and Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch meal (snacks included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available on request at additional charge)
- The Bali Quad and Bali Buggy tours bring you to a part of Bali where you still can find old traditions alive. There is something to suit everyone’s needs on this genuine and fun journey. Get ready to get dusty and muddy as you drive yourself through 5 different types of terrain. In this journey you will also see different local animals, in addition to witness different fruits and vegetables growing in the plantations and jungle.
All of our tours are accompanied by experienced guides. If we have people joining with very different skills, we will split up in to different groups, to make sure that each tour is catered to your liking.
The Bali Quad and Buggy Explorer tour are based on own transportation. Upon arrival at our site you will receive a welcome drink and be able to store your belongings in one of our free lockers. Afterwards you will view a safety video, receive a briefing from our guides, hands-on instructions and off you go on our training track. Once you have completed the test track you will start on the approx. one
hour adventurous sightseeing tour. During the tour there will be a short drink and bathroom break where you can relax, enjoy the beautiful sights, and learn a little bit about the surrounding areas from our guides.
Both types of ATV’s are fully automatic, and easy to handle so you can have a truly enjoyable journey through the different authentic Balinese terrain. With either a branded Kawasaki quad bike from our ATV fleet, or our newest fleet of low noise, high power 4x4 CF Z Force buggies, you will drive yourself along the most hidden spots on the island; we mostly utilize small tracks which are also used by the local villagers.
After the tour you can wash up with our hot shower facilities. Before you go home, don’t forget to stop by the photo booth where you can view the candid photos our professional photography team took throughout your tour!
Departure Point :Kerta, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :This tour doesn't include hotel transfers
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for solo drivers is 16 years
- Don't forget: solid shoes / sport shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a change of clothes
- Lockers are provided but if you would like to bring items with you on the tour, water resistant bags are provided
- A professional photography team will join the tour to document your tour (photographs are available to purchase after the tour)
- Children ages 5 - 15 years old can only join as a copilot
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.