Bali Private Tours
Explore Bali by creating you own full-day tour, choose what you want to see and do with a licensed guide. Exciting excursions and unique sightseeing opportunities are plentiful on Bali, from the cultural to the action-packed. Adrenaline junkies can cruise down challenging rapids and immerse themselves in the scenic rural countryside of Bali’s interiors, while those into history and cultural discovery can admire the collection of majestic temples through full day tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Trekking Mount Batur Guide, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Manage By :
Pass By: Bali, Bali
Pickup at 8.30am from Customer accommodations provide pickup from south Bali area.
Thank do the tour following customer schedule During 10 Hours time included.
Entrance ticket not Included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveller can show code booking to the team when we pickup from locationsAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- hotel phone number and address
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Traveller bring and use own face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.