Bali Private Tour Waterfall with Tanah Lot Temple
Go to Hidden away in the countryside, to visit Nungnung Waterfall a great spot to visit without the tourist crowds. Then visit and see 6 hectares of Bali Sangeh Monkey Forest are filled with giant nutmeg trees capable of growing as high as 40m. After that to visit The beautiful of Pura Taman Ayun, it’s a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features. Afterward, to visit Tanah Lot Temple, it’s one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Bottled water
- Friendly Speaking English Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- Entry/Admission - Nungnung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Lunch (able to stop for having lunch during tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungnung Waterfall, Plage Petang Badung, Nungnung 80353 Indonesia
Your private driver at 9 am will come to pick you up to start your private tour to the first destination the best waterfall, Nungnung Waterfall. This waterfall located in an idyllic village by the same name is one of the most picturesque locations in Bali. Sitting at 900 meters above sea level and hidden away in the countryside, Nungnung Waterfall is a great spot to visit without the tourist crowds so you will able to take pictures for any time you want. To reach this place you will go down through 560 stairs, but don’t worry you will fully satisfy when you arrive down.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
About 1 pm the Next Place to Visit is Sangeh Monkey Forest near the village of Sangeh, in southwestern Bali. It has six hectares of forestland with giant nutmeg trees. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple. After 1 hour here in this Monkey forest your Driver will take you to the next place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Pura Taman Ayun is your next place to Stop. It’s a compound of Balinese temple and garden with water features. The temple garden was featured on the television program “Around the World in 80 Gardens”. That’s way this temple must visiting when you are in Bali. Your Driver will telling you all about this place more complete during the tour will make you more excited to visit and discover this Temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The last place to visit is Tanah Lot Temple, you will arrive here around 4 pm. It is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. Tanah Lot is simply among Bali's not-to-be-missed icons. At high tide, the rock of Tanah Lot appears like a boat floating on the waves. Enjoy to discover this temple for 1 hour and make sure to capture your best moment because of this Temple really beautiful. After Tanah Lot temple your driver will drop you Back to your Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Restaurant, Public place, Beach, Mini Mart, Supermarket or anywhere that acestable by car.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour distance approximately 160 KM (start & end is at your Hotel)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For single traveler additional 50% extra charge payable to your Driver
- What to Bring: Changing clothes, towel, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellent and sun block, cash for personal expanses.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.