Bali Private Tour: Barong Dance, Waterfall, Kintamani Volcano with Lunch
Discover Bali's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this full-day tour. Witness the entertaining, mythological Barong dance, explore traditional artisan villages, experience the most beutifull rice terraces and marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur.
• Spectacular performance showcasing Bali's cultural heritage.
• Learn more about Balinese culture at arts and craft villages and try your hand at some traditional wood carving.
• Experience the beauty Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley.
• A visit to the holy spring waters of Tirta Empul Temple.
• Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of the volcano and scenic lake of Mt. Batur.
• Taste some of Bali's famous coffee produced using coffee cherries part digested by palm civets.
• Marvel at panoramic view Tegalalang rice terraces.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Be picked up at 8.15 AM from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the Balinese countryside. Stop at Batubulan village, famed for its stone statues and sculptures. While there, watch the lively Barong dance, a piece of Balinese mythology with ornate costumes, traditional dancing, and unique musical instruments.
Then drive on to Celuk village famous for it's gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it's crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and then heading back to your hotel.
Departure Point :• Pick up & Drop off are available in the popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- Pick up & Drop off are available in the popular areas of Denpasar, Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran area.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.