Bali Private Photoshoot with a Vacation Photographer - Full Day
● Get professionally taken photos with the Balinese scenery as your backdrop
● Enjoy a stress-free photoshoot without worrying about logistics and people waiting their turn
● Learn local history and culture from your knowledgeable Bali photographer
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- English-speaking professional photographer
- Bottled water
- Post-shoot digital images
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali, Bali
Want professionally taken photographs with the beautiful Bali scenery as your backdrop? We’ve got it all planned out for you in this Bali photography tour so you won’t have to worry about a thing – except your outfit!
Bali is known as the Island of the Gods, and with its amazing scenery and impressive temples, you can be sure to have a wide variety of scenic locations as your background. You can choose between our sunrise or sunset itinerary to ensure you get at least one photo with the colorful Balinese sky as your background.
You won’t have to worry about logistics, stopping strangers to take a photo of you, or finding the perfect spot for the optimal shot. Another great thing about your own private Insta tour in Bali? You can take as many photos as you want without worrying that you’re making other people wait. Take your time as you find the right pose with the help of your personal photographer.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available island-wide. Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.