Bali Private Guide: Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Breakfast-Lunch-Hot Spring
It will make your eyes amazed to see the sunrise from the east on the peak of MOUNT BATUR.MOUNT BATUR TREKKING has four lanes use to go, but the line is often used only two of the lines, these are the main starting point ( closed by jati temple ) and the second is Toyabungkah starting point ( closed by the hot spring ).While climbing or passing Jati Temple lane or Toyabungkah lane will feel cool air to your faces around 20 degrees Celsius . After reaching the summit you will feel increasingly cold temperatures around 15 degrees Celsius. Near the top you will see a simple warong/restaurant that sells tea and coffee while you take a break. And from the summit you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and incredible sunrise from the east.Let's take a moment of your time to climb the MOUNT BATUR /VOLCANO BATUR while see the sunrise that will impress you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide.
- Take a bath at the hot spring
- Coffee plantation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Mount Batur Trekking Will be started at 1:30 am depending on the hotel you stay.The driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby as the time agreed before.At 3:30 Am we will arrive at the starting point that we will starting the trek from there.Before the trek we will have a cup of tea to make your body warm up.Around 5 am we will reach the top of mount batur.While enjoying the sunrise from the east we will having the breakfast and some drink.At 8 am we will begin our decent to finish point,at 9 am will reach the finish point.At 9 am the guide will take you to the hot spring/natural hot spring for bathing for an hour,next stop at 11 am is lunch time around kintamani area,the food is international standard and we guarantee you will like it.next the coffee plantation and back hotel.
01:00 - 02:00: Pick up time: Pick-up at hotel lobby , and transport directly to the starting point around Jati Temple
03:15 – 03:30: Arrival at starting point will explain by English-speaking guide
03:30 – 03:45: Starting trek to Mount Batur Sunrise view
04:00 – 06:00: Continue our climb to the summit crater.
06:15 – 06:45: Arrival at the summit , we will see the spectacular sunrise while we will enjoy breakfast.
07:00: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
08:00: Begin our descent to finish point.
09:00 – 09:30: Arrival at finishing point and a visit to the Hot Springs
10:30 - 11:30 : Lunch time at the restaurant in kintamani
11:30 - 12:00 : Visiting coffee plantation / Coffee Luwak
12:00 – 12:30: Back Hotel
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING DURING THE TRIP:
1. Hiking shoes
2. Long pants
THE PRICE INCLUDED
1.Pick up and drop off
2.Driver and guide
4.Breakfast on the top of the volcano
5.Free take a bath at the hot spring water
6.Lunch if you needed
Departure Point :KutaLegianNusa duaJimbaranSanur UbudSeminyakCangguDenpasar
Return Detail :Legian
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 15 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.