Bali Mythological Dance, Caldera View and Heritage Tour
Enjoy the treasure of black volcano view near a beautiful caldera combine with indigenous balinese culture. Your private one day tour journey will begin by seeing Barong and Keris Dance a very famous Balinese mythological dance in Kesiman Village. We will continue the journey by visiting Mount Batur the amazing black volcano with beautiful caldera from the hilltop point of Kintamani Village. Then you can visit and free try 14 small cups of coffee
and tea as well, while enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ubud green valey. Finally, feel the freshness of holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus utilize it for purification ritual in Tirta Empul Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English driver cum guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Private coach)
- Entry/Admission - Barong & Kris Dance Kesiman, Kintamani, Tirta Empul
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Plantation and get 14 small cups free testing of coffee and tea
- Entry/Admission - Catur Eka Budhi - Bali Dance
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- Meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
- Gratuities & Other service not mentioned
- Enterance/Admission - Swing, bird nest and photo spot area at coffee plantation
- Extra hours will be additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catur Eka Budhi - Bali Dance, Kusiman Village, Sanur, Denpasar Indonesia
Barong & Kris Dance a very famous Balinese mythological dance in Kesiman Village. Shows are locally managed, locally dances performed by villagers, and live gamelan orchestra accompanies the full length of the show.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur in Bali, Indonesia. You can enjoy the amazing scenery of black lava volcano with beautiful caldera from the hilltop point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
You will join short tour in a coffee plantation that manage by balinese people.The local staff will explain to you the luwak coffee making flow, you can also see Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) or Indonesian people known it as Luwak. You will get free try 14 small cups of coffee and tea and spend your time, while enjoy the beautiuful scenery of Ubud Green Valey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Enjoy holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus utilize it for purification ritual.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service for all accommodation in Bali with cover area Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area.Note: a) Pick up time for this tour shall be adjust based on your pick up location. b) If departure time delayed caused by the guest, we cannot guarantee for the tour flow as per itinerary.c) Other area not mentioned will be additional surcharge.d) Please kindly mention your hotel's/ villa's full name and address, so that it will be easier for the guide and driver to pick up you.e) Please kindly mention your active phone number with your country dialing code. If your phone number cannot be contact, we cannot guarantee for your tour booking confirmation.f) Overtime will be additional charge based on total duration, if you exceed the time limit specified for this tour. (Maximum 10 hours)Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.