Bali Kids Tour to Monkey Forest, Ubud & Balinese Art Carving
Let your children explore the exotic Bali with us when you can't.
Bali Kids Tour is a special tour for children only, while their parents are need to be away for one or many reasons while they are on vacation or conference. This is an alternative to daycare.
There is no fun without the safety first. We are fully committed to your kids safety & fun during the trip.
Our chaperone will also act as guide. They are fun, and will be very attentive to the needs of your kids during the trip.
We provide an adventure like nothing your kids ever experienced before.
Handpicked kids friendly destination and activities with experienced and kids loving chaperone in safe environment.
All tour packages are inclusive including healthy lunch, snacks and unlimited drinking waters. So you don't have to worry about a thing.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch would be non-spicy Balinese food or Western food. Please do let us know if your kids has allergic reaction to certain food.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Free flow.
- Private transportation
- English speaking tour guide
- All the attraction and activity fee
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Pondok Pekak Library and Learning Center
What's excluded :
- All personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The first adventure of the day is the Monkey Forest in Ubud. Your kids will be guided by the local guide to learn about the sacred monkeys and the ancient temple inside the forest. The adventure continue with observing and take pictures with the monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pondok Pekak Library and Learning Center, Dewi Sita St., Ubud (behind Tutmak Cafe), Ubud Indonesia
At Pondok Pekak Library your kids will have a healthy lunch and drink. After lunch they will explore and learn the Balinese culture and art with the option of traditional dance, music, jewelry making, or wood/food carving. The local instructors will guide them in English. They can take home the art that they made.
Pondok Pekak Library is very laid back environment so your kids can have the option to feel relax and enjoy two libraries combined hold over 30,000 fiction and non-fiction books in about ten languages including English, Indonesian and German.
All the activities are included in the price.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will call you to confirm the pickup time and please be ready at the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to departure time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We strictly follow WHO health procedure for your children safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.