Bali Jungle Tour & Caldera Camping
If you like hiking and camping, this experience is for you. Step away from the beaches and spa for two days and explore the wilderness of the Mt Batur jungle, caldera and Lake Batur. Swim in the water, take a boat ride across the lake and see fantastic scenery. No camping gear required and we provide the pick up and drop off to and from your hotel. Our guides haul it in, clean up and haul it back out for you. Get dinner and breakfast. When you return to Toya Bungkah vilage, relax in the soothing natural hot springs. Before we return to your hotel, we'll stop at a Luwak coffee plantation to taste some of the rarest coffee in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- All camping gear provided
- Breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam
- Licensed, English-speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation in air conditioned van with English-speaking driver
- Includes liability insurance from the Mt Batur Trekking Association
- Pick Up and Drop Off at Your Hotel Lobby
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Entry/Admission - Toya Bungkah Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Amazing Sunrise and Spectacular Views as You Hike through the Jungle and Camp Along the Caldera of Mt. Batur
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
This is the beautiful interior where traditional villages still adhere to old customs and where Bali’s culture is its strongest.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Board the traditional boat and canoe across the river about 25 minutes to your camp site. Here you’ll be able to fish and swim in the lake or just sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea as your guides set your campfire and prepare dinner.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Toya Bungkah Hot Spring, Jl. Pendakian Gunung Batur, Kintamani 80612 Indonesia
Enjoy a soothing bath in the hot springs right after your trek.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Try some of the rarest coffee and teas in the world. Purchase some as gifts or to enjoy yourself back home.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel lobby including Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan,Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Candidasa, Padangbai, Sidemen, Kintamani and the Ubudarea. All other areas, please call.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.