Bali Island Tour With 2 Hours Of Balinese Spa Massage
Full-day sightseeing tour and visit active Mt Batur Volcano, Ubud City, Monkey Forest, Terrace Rice Field, Tampak Siring temple of Hindu, Luwak Animal, and more. We will finish the tour and continued with Spa Treatment & Balinese massage with body scrub for 2 hours (Balinese Therapist). Plus, taking a private tour means you'll receive undivided attention from your guide and have plenty of time for questions.
• Enjoy the sightseeing fresh weather and beautiful landscape of Mt. Batur
• Relax in air conditioned comfort, with pick up and drop off included
• Explore the lush, natural beauty of the Tegalalang Rice Terraces and visit the sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud
• Indulge in aromatic local coffees and herbal teas plus get the chance to try the rarest coffee in the world
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car with air-conditioning and professional English driver
- Mineral bottle water in the car
- Spa Treatment & Balinese massage with feet wash, scrub and moisturizer for 2 Hours
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Bali Orchid Spa
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walking around at conservation forest,see the wild monkey,Village temple in the middle of forest.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sari Amerta Batik Collection, Jl. Batu Bulan, Gianyar Indonesia
Seeing locals people who are busy making woven fabric and the process of painting various batik motif on the fabric.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
A little walk down to rice fields and take photo and enjoy the view of swing activities around this area
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Enjoy the panoramic view of Mount Batur above a height of 1000 meters while having lunch at an open restaurant that has great place to take pictures with a backdrop of mountains and lakes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luwak Civet Coffee Farm, Sekardadi Village, Kintamani Indonesia
Get to know various kinds of herbs and spices, get a little introduction to making local coffee and Luwak. Then get the opportunity to taste a variety of tea and coffee dishes provided by the owner.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Walk to visit the temple and enjoy the atmosphere of the holy water bath.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bali Orchid Spa, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 108 Suwung Kauh, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
A get 2 hours Lulur Package Spa including welcome drink,foot wash,Bali Massage,Lulur,Moisturizer,Flower bath.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick-up is available for accommodations in the Seminyak. Batu Belig, Kerobokan, Canggu,Kuta Beach/Central and Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud and Pecatu/Uluwatu
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 10 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late by 10-20 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- You can Show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our Guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by parent; per booking (min 2 adult) for max 2 kids free of charge
- Spa Treatment & Massage only valid for adult’s category
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.