Bali Instagram Tour: Majestic of Bali Spots
This is a private tour that can be easily customized by guests.
we all know, that not a few reasons for guests to vacation abroad are to capture their holiday moments in amazing places.
Bali as a world-class destination that is famous for its natural beauty, cultural uniqueness, and hospitality of its people.
On this tour, we will invite them to visit the most popular places on Instagram. We will show the natural beauty from the highest view in Pura Lempuyang, introduce Balinese history and culture to Tirta Gangga Water Palace, explore the forest to find hidden waterfalls, introduce local habit by visiting Bali Coffee Plantation to find out the process of making coffee, and the last, challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or forest.
With this tour, you can enjoy it in just one day. Solo traveled are welcome. Don't worry, we can arrange your tour with the best price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Jungle Swing (IDR 100K/Person)
- Other Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Celuk Swing & Luwak Coffee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Known on the island as one of the most highly regarded temples in Bali, it has become more popular in recent years amongst tourists thanks to Instagram. Your guide will help you take the photos for your memorable trip in Bali
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The name Tirta Gangga literally means ‘water from the Ganges’. Hence Tirta Gangga Water Palace Bali is a maze of pools and fountains. Surrounded by beautifully kept gardens and many stone carvings and statues.
There is also the Instagram famous stepping stones that lead around the centerpiece – an 11 tier fountain. You can feed the fish in the area and capture a memorable photo at Tirta Gangga to end your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Tukad Cepung Waterfall was the most unique and magical waterfall in Bali. It’s becoming a hotspot amongst tourists, as well a very popular Instagram location.
The stunning sun rays shine straight through the top of the falls creating natural beams across the canyon-like rock formations. You can swim in the waterfall and get pretty close without getting too wet from the spray, so get your cameras ready.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Agro Santi Coffee Plantation is one of the best coffee plantations in Bali. Here, you can see directly how they made coffee in traditional ways. you also can try a variant of Balinese coffee and tea for free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Tegalalang Rice Terrace Ubud is one of Bali’s most popular attractions. Offering the most stunning sunrise and a real rural experience.
You can walk through rice terraces and grab that famous Instagram shot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Celuk Swing & Luwak Coffee, Jl. Jaga Raga No.40, Celuk 80582 Indonesia
Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or forest. You will have many opportunities for images so don't forget your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Bali Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbor
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Women during the menstrual period are prohibited to enter the temple.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.