Bali Instagram Tour: Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga & Waterfall
Come to the ‘Island of Gods’ for a truly unforgettable vacation experience. If magical waterfalls, stunning temples and tropical jungles sound like something you’d be into, Bali is definitely the place for you! Let us show you around our favorite island paradise and come along on our unique Bali Instagram Tour.
Our all-inclusive Bali Instagram day tour will begin in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel by your own personal English speaking driver guide for the day - a member of our lovely team who will make it their mission for you to have a great day.
Your fantastic English speaking driver guide will take you to see all of the famous Bali Instagram spots on the island, including: The Heaven Gate of Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga and Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
For an exciting, authentic and personal experience of beautiful Bali, book your tour with us today. We can’t wait to show you around!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned car with English speaking driver guide
- Entrance Fee to all site based on itinerary
- Gasoline and Car parking fee
- Mineral bottle water
- Lunch Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Other personal expand
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Snap some magical shots of the Gate of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. Come early before the crowd arrives.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Well hidden between rocks, Tukad Cepung is a rising star among Bali waterfalls. Tourists flock here to take that perfect Instagram shot. The waterfall can be seen between the rock formations and if you are lucky enough, the sun rays will create an amazing show just for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off back to your hotel at Kuta, Legian, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and Ubud area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.