Bali Insta Tour: Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga and Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour
Visit Bali's most Instagrammable spots in the east part of Bali on this 9-hour private tour with a friendly driver-guide. Explore Lempuyang Temple 'Gates of Heaven', Tirta Gangga Water Palace and Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Designed for solo, couple, family and small-group tour up to 5 travelers, this tour allows you to visit picturesque spots and beautiful iconic landmark of east Bali.
*Tour Inclusions: Private air-conditioned car, driver-guide, all entrance tickets as per itinerary, mineral water and parking fees.
**Pick up and drop off: Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Candidasa, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Denpasar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Denpasar)
- English speaking Driver-guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bali 4U Tours
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bali 4U Tours, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Meet your driver-guide from lobby hotel at 07.00 AM. This tour will need long drive to east Bali approx. 2,5 to 3-hour. Experience more of what east Bali has to offer and get 'insta famous' to visit: Lempuyang Temple 'Gates of Heaven', an ancient mountain temple where you can see the majestic Mt. Agung behind the temple. Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a lush garden and stone carvings-statues with maze of pools and fountains. Tukad Cepung Waterfall, scenic waterfall with rays that beam through waterfall the falls.
Tour includes: Private air-conditioned car, driver-guide, all entrance tickets as per itinerary, mineral water and parking fees.
Tour excludes: Lunch and other personal expenses.
**Pick up and drop off: Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Denpasar.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Insta famous temple located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang features with huge gates and Agung volcano as background. This temple becomes famous for Instagrammable photography spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The former royal palace of Tirta Gangga features tiered fountains, gardens and stone sculptures. This place was built in 1946 during the reign of the late king of Karangasem, Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
'insta-worthy' unique waterfall located in a small cave with sun rays that beam through the falls. Located 15-minute walk from parking area with the tropical trail up to the waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- During your visit to Lempuyang Temple, the queue might be long for pictures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.