Bali Holy Bath and Jungle Swing Private Day Trip
Forget all the stress of daily life and embark on a spiritual conquest for self-discovery in Bali! Your journey to find healing starts on the island of the gods when you take on a full day adventure to some of its divine places. Take a trip to Mengening Water Temple where you will bathe in cool spring waters as a holy bathing ritual to purify your body and soul. Explore this national cultural heritage site and witness exquisite architecture dating from the old Balinese kingdom. Head over to a local coffee plantation to savor the rich taste of Bali’s local coffees and herbal teas plus get a chance to try the famed ‘Cat Poo Cino’ coffee, and find out why it’s the rarest coffee in the world. Make your way to famed Kintamani Jungle Swing and strike your fiercest Instragam-worthy poses with a picturesque view of the jungle as a backdrop. Cap off your tour by visiting the Tegalalang Rice Terraces and basking in the breathtaking beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mengening Temple
- Entry/Admission - Abian Kusuma Sari Agrowisata
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mengening Temple, Jl. Tirta no. 20 M, Tampaksiring Indonesia
Meet our driver at your hotel lobby and proceed with your tour to Mengening Water Temple. Pura Mengening is located in the village of Saraseda, Tampaksiring, Gianyar regency, Bali. The temple area is very cool with beautiful natural scenery. Pura Mengening is a temple to the place of melukat (perform self-cleaning with holy water) and a place to request tirtha (holy water for ceremonies for Hindus).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Abian Kusuma Sari Agrowisata, Jl. Raya Kintamani Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Next, we will some coffee and tea tasting at Tampak Siring
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Lastly to Tegalalng RIce Terrace. A scenic, terraced hillside offering rice paddies amid lush greenery, plus zip lines & jungle swings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Availability free pick up zone and drop off :Kuta,Legian,Uluwatu,Jimbaran,Nusa Dua,Sanur,Benoa,Sawangan,Kampial,Pecatu,Balangan,Uluwatu,Kedonganan,Seminyak,Kerobokan,Batubelig,Canggu,Petitenget,Denpasar,Ubud,Sukawati,Ida bagus mantra and Gianyar regency.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.