Bali Hindu Ritual's Offering Making Class
The series of offerings that you often see and admire in various rituals of Balinese society can now be experienced by you. Starting from the process of making them. The process
starts by preparing materials, organizing, to
recognize the naming of each component which is rich in meaning and purpose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tools and equipment for offering making
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The series of offerings that you often see and admire in various rituals of Balinese society can now be experienced by you. Starting from the process of making them. The process starts by preparing materials, organizing, to recognize the naming of each component which is rich in meaning and purpose. Creating beautiful and unique shapes from coconut leaves, bananas, palm leaves, and other materials that will really make your time fly by, before finally arranging your creation in a grand platform, making your day at the Samsara Living Museum more unforgettable.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all guest around Kuta, Canggu, Seminyak, Ubud, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur
Departure Time :9/14/2019 - 6/23/2022
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Bali goverment regulations : Foreign tourists are required to wear masks when doing outdoor activities or will be subject to the following sanctions: - Postponement of administrative services and a fine of IDR 1 Million for the first offense - Deportation for breaking the second time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.