Bali Hidden Canyon Adventure Tour
Bali Hidden Canyon Tour offers a great sensation to explore one of the instagenic place in Bali, Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang. To explore Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang, you will be led by a river guide. The trek you are going to go through is very challenging and experienced guides are needed to take you past the obstacles and dangers that you might encounter here. To explore three canyons in Beji Guwang, you may need around 2 hours in total.
After visiting Hidden Canyon, we then continue the trip to Kemenuh Butterfly Park. Next, we will stop for lunch in Indonesian restaurant, where you could enjoy set of Indonesian cuisine.
After finish lunch, we will continue the trip to Goa Gajah Temple, it is an archeological site which was built around 11th century. And our last stop is in Katulampo Waterfall, a beautifull waterfall which is always full of tourist everyday since its location is nearby Ubud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour service
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver
- All entrance tickets (If you book all inclusive tour)
- Lunch (If you book all inclusive tour)
- Service & Government Tax
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Beji Guwang is a hidden canyon with a mysterious small stream. This canyon is formed naturally by the flow of the river so that the shape looks attractive and exotic. It is extremely instagenic. The journey along Beji Guwang's Hidden Canyon is very challenging, because the trek is relatively tough. However, the scenery that you find here will be very spectacular. This place is also considered sacred by the surrounding community.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kemenuh Butterfly Park, Jalan Raya Kemenuh, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
Kemenuh Butterfly Park is located in Gianyar, it is only 10 minutes from Ubud. The background of the park is spectacular rice field and wonderful tropical environment. The park, as the habitat of the adult butterflies (imago), is designed in such way based on the insects need. Tropical beautiful blossoms are dominated the plants as the food of adult butterflies (imago). Splashing waterfall and fish filled pond enrich the beauty of the park. The park collects some different colorful variety of butterflies. You can see and observe them feeding and flying all around. Occasionally some butterflies are resting on the leaves of the plants and it gives you taking a picture opportunity on them. On the way out, you can visit a pupa/chrysalis room. You can see hundred of pupa/chrysalis hanging on inside the room. If you are really lucky you can see and observe how the adult butterflies (imago) emerge from the pupa/chrysalis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Elephant Cave, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah Desa Bedulu, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Goa Gajah temple is a Hindu temple complex located on the outskirts of Ubud in the small village of Bedulu, which is rapidly becoming a suburb of the city. The name means ‘Elephant Cave’ in Indonesian and probably comes from the Petenu River, which was once called Elephant River. This is a fitting name as the site of the temple is at a place where two rivers meet, which has religious significance in Balinese culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
Kanto Lampo Waterfall is located just a 30 minute drive from Ubud, and roughly an hour drive from Canggu. From the car park, it’s a steady five minute walk by stairs to reach Kanto Lampo Waterfall. The walk runs through the rice terraces and down into the rocks. It’s one of the easiest waterfalls in Bali to get to and it’s highly suitable for families and small children. It doesn’t involve any strenuous trekking or dangerous obstacles. The waterfall itself is a peaceful escape into the Bali jungle and a great way to relax out of peak times. The best time to visit Kanto Lampo Waterfall Bali is during the dry season. In the rainy season, the river levels may be higher so the waterfall is not so accessible.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kuta Beach - Bali, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Kuta area will be included
Pass By: Legian Beach, Legian Village, Legian Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Legian area will be included
Pass By: Seminyak Beach, Seminyak Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Seminyak area will be included
Pass By: Canggu Beach, Jl. Batu Bolong, Canggu Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Canggu area will be included
Pass By: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Jimbaran area will be included
Pass By: Nusa Dua Beach, Semenanjung Nusa Dua, Nusa Dua 80517 Indonesia
Pickup and drop off from Nusa Dua area will be included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from Hotel/accommodation in areas of Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa DuaItinerary08.00 - 09.00 : Start the tour (Base on location of your hotel/accommodation)09.30 : Visit Hidden Canyon Beji Guwang12.00 : Visit Kemenuh Butterfly Park13.00 : Lunch in Indonesian Restaurant14.30 : Visit Goa Gajah Temple16.00 : Visit Katulampo Waterfall17.00 : Drive back to your hotelAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.