Bali Healing Spiritual Tour
This experience will take you to the real Balinese spiritual way of leaving, learn about the Balinese culture, visit one of the most sacred places in Bali and most beautiful healing ritual with balinese high priestess to feell more about peace and happiness during your travelling in bali.and combine to enjoy the balinese coffee and herbal tea plantstion in rice terrace panorama.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Balinese ceremony outfit
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- 1 cup luwak coffee and testing coffee and herbal tea.
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bali Budaya Cultural Village and Spiritual Journey
- Entry/Admission - Uma Pakel Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- Guide tiping
- Personal shoping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
This is a unique tour where you will experience one of Bali’s magical rituals which involves using water as a ritual cleanser. The aim is to cleanse both body and mind, to refresh the spirit and dissolve away any negative influences. It is also believed to cure non medical diseases and sickness of the spirit and whether it does or not, a session bathing in holy waters will certainly make you feel good.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bali Budaya Cultural Village and Spiritual Journey, Br Batusepih, Kemenuh, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
This part of the tour is full of Balinese culture, you will love to meet this wise high priest and experience an intense flow of energy from an expert spiritual master. Accompanied by a bilingual Balinese facilitator who assists you, translates your questions, guides you along the ritual. This ceremony its about AURA and KARMA clearing via the holy water purification, a complex and powerful Balinese healing ritual.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uma Pakel Agro Tourism, Jalan Raya Tegallalang, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Enjoy and learn balinese luwak coffee and herbal tea plantation in tropical jungle and rice terrace view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service on this areas: Seminyak, Canggu, Kutu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kintamani, Ubud, Denpasar. Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.