Bali Hai - Sunset Dinner Cruise
There’s no better way to spend a tropical evening in Bali than on Bali Hai’s Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Watch the colors of the sky change from just a hint of a colour to shades of deeper orange, purple and red while you cruise along the harbor sipping a drink on the open-air top deck of the Bali Hai II. Enjoy the sunset usually only seen on beautiful pictures. This time it is you making the magnificent photographs and memories that will last a lifetime.
Our Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise is suitable for the whole family so bring the kids along to enjoy the party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome cocktail and canapes
- International buffet dinner
- Live musical entertainment
- Live cabaret show
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around Benoa Harbour in South Bali aboard our luxury catarmaran, Bali Hai II. As you take in the cool night air on the top deck you will be entertained by our live musical entertainers. This is followed by a delicious international buffet dinner before you can dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show.
A souvenir photograph will be taken with our welcome girls as you board. You may see the photo during the cruise, there is no obligation to purchase the photo. Enjoy a canape as you wait for the vessel to depart.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will organize your pick up from your hotel. If you have any concern regarding the pick-up please contact us at +62361 720331
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.