Bali Gate of Heaven - Ujung Water Palace - Tirta Gangga - Ticket All Inclusive
The Best of Eastern bali Tour is your trip to the Heaven's Gate at Pura Lempuyang, where you can enjoy amazing views and take good photos with views of Mount Agung through the Pura Lempuyang gate. The next destination is the Tirta Gangga Water Palace, a beautiful ancient water park in Raja Karangasem designed by Dutch and Chinese architects. The next stop is Taman Ujung Water Palace, an old palace built by the last king of Karangasem. This beautiful water palace is one of the most popular places for Instagramers. Capture your best poses in Taman Ujung, take a walk around the water palace and enjoy the unique palace architecture. The last place to visit is VIRGIN BEACH for amazing views and a beautiful and relaxing white sand beach. A place to relax and enjoy nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottle of Water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick Up Service: Guest Accommodation in Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - White Sand Beach
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Point wonderful experience to visit Lempuyang Temple with popular name called Gate of Heaven,this temple is one of six most important temple for Balinese people. It is located on the slope mount lempuyang 600 metres high above sea level. From here you can see mount agung the highest volcano in bali with very close. Lempuyang Tample is a Balinese Hindu Temple or pura located in the slope of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem Bali. Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is considered as part of a complex of Temples surrounding Mount Lempuyang, one of the highly regarded temples of Bali. The temples of Mount Lempuyang, represented by the highest pura at the peak of Mount Lempuyang, this Temple is one of the Sad Kahyangan Jagad, or the "six sanctuaries of the world", the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga literally translates to water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. Tirta Gangga is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
A Royal Palace and turned into tourist attraction.This Water garden is about 10 hectares and consist myriad of vast pools alongside the rich history of the island.
Lots of beautiful green lush, flowers, diff structures, which was amazingly built for the Karang Asem Prince, If you love nature, you will definitely enjoy the place and have a moment to relax and enjoy the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Sand Beach, Karangasem 80851 Indonesia
Enjoy a beautiful view from uphill when you drive all the way down to the beach.
Lovely turquoise clear water and soft white sands.
You may also see a small beautiful island called Pulau Paus from the beach.
will be one of your favourite beach during your vacation in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Asah Hill, Jln. Raya Ulakan Desa Bugbug Bugbug, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
You will enjoy the atmosphere overlooking the high cliffs and the vast blue ocean.
Pass By: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Location in Tembuku Bangli
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All accommodation in area : Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa,Nusa Dua
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.