Bali Food Tour
Fall in love with the flavourful Balinese cuisine on this delicious food tour in Bali! . From yummy must-tries like the classic Babi Guling to unique dishes like spiced eggs; you’re in for a treat, so bring your appetite. During this culinary tour in Bali, you will enjoy authentic local bites ranging from savory to sweet while also discovering the city. Wander around the vibrant Pasar sengol Gianyar, the main food market in Bali. Want to know what food to eat in Bali? Try exotic fruits straight from the market and the beloved Tahu Tek, a tofu salad covered in peanut sauce. Munch into Batagor, fried fish dumplings, Babi Guling, a Balinese specialty, and two tastings in one. An authentic Balinese dessert, a refreshing treat for a hot day, try out the heavenly Pisang goreng, a deep fried banana, and a must-have in Bali, spiced eggs! Find out for yourself and join this food tour that will show you the real taste of Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Warung Babi Guling Ibu Oka 3
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Gianyar Street Night Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warung Babi Guling Ibu Oka 3, Jl. Tegal Sari No.2, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Warung Babi Guling Ibu Oka is one of Ubud’s legendary local restaurants. It’s one of the often-mentioned spots for babi guling – the traditional Balinese dish of whole roast pork. Warung Ibu Oka is just across the road from Ubud’s central landmark, the Puri Saren Royal Palace. It’s also right beside the Ubud town communal hall, which regularly features traditional Balinese dance and gamelan rehearsals. This makes this warung (traditional restaurant) a convenient stop for lunch while in the Ubud hub, especially if you’re up for trying something local.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
A very active temple built around a bubbling spring, Pura Tirta Empul is an interesting place to observe Hindu devotees purifying themselves by means of ritual bathing. It is especially recommended to visit on a full moon day, which has special significance in the local religion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Without a doubt, the Tegalalang Rice Terrace are one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali.
It has become a destination for travelers making their way between Bali’s sandy beaches, towering mountains, and steaming volcanoes.
A truly awe-inspiring sight, the beautiful green rice paddies stretch on for what seems like an eternity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Segara Windhu Coffee Plantations, Jl. Tampaksiring Di Utara Pura Tirta Empul, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Biggest coffee plantation in tampaksiring regency, and you can learn about bali coffee arabica, robusta and luwak coffee. If you interested to buy coffee of luwak coffee that is cheaper than another place because we produce by ourselves. So what you waiting for, just coming
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Mas Village is a village of art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency has a distinctive style in the art carving of wood sculptures that promotes characteristic synergy of humanism and naturalism. The fame of this village as a village of art has been recognized nationally and internationally which can not be separated from the greatness name of some maestros who born, growth and find their identities and spirit of art in Mas Village like the famous artist, Ida bagus Tilem (deceased) and others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gianyar Street Night Market, Jl. Ngurah Rai-Gianyar, Gianyar Indonesia
We’ve scoured Bali to find the best local food before, but it seems like we missed on one of the local’s best-kept secrets. So here it is; look out for Pasar Senggol in Gianyar, located only 20 minutes drive from Ubud, this night market is entirely dedicated to Bali’s local food culture.
Step in and get drooling; the night market is bound to awaken your every sense with the aroma of spicy local delicacies and the buzzing sight of vendors cooking up legendary dishes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar,Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Sanur,Gianyar, Sukawati, Payangan.Tegalalang.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour starts at 11:00am and finishes around 8:00 PM
- The tour will involve walking at a leisurely pace. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is non-halal and not suitable for vegetarian
- Please mention while booking if you have any food allergies
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.