Bali FlyBoard experience
Bali has the newest extreme sport! its a Bali Flyboard. flyboarder stand on a kind off snowboard/ wake board that pushed up by a high pressure water force. This water force comes from a 200 pk connected Jet-Ski. Fly board Bali located at Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua, 25 minutes from Kuta and more less than 45 minutes away from Sanur. Tanjung Benoa Beach has long been well known and has become the mean tourist destination. The beach is clean, white sand and relax atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 20-25 minute Bali Fly Boards experience
- Accompanied by the experienced instructor
- All necessary equipment are included
- Free transportation pick up and drop-off service : Nusadua , Jimbaran , Kuta , Legian Only
- Shower, Changing room, Insurance, Lockable safety lockers, Approved safety helmets
- Entry/Admission - PT. Elang Laut (Drive & Water Sport
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up at your hotel (pick up and return) in the follow area:Legian, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua. After receiving instructions you will swim out to the activity area and put on the equipment. Our instructor will drive the jetski which guides you around the sea as you fly over the water propelled by the water jets. As you become accustomed to the gear and find your balance you will find it easy to navigate and will soon be soaring above the sea. Bali fly Board is an activity in the ocean. You know you can fly approximately 20-25 minutes like Iron Man literally, The Flyboard, invented by Franky Zapata in 2011 and this is the one of the newest activities in Bali. The Flyboard consists of a pair of boots attached to a board, jet nozzles and hoses connected to a jetski. You know it’s fun, right? Fly free and try a new experience boosting your adrenaline.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up covered in the area of : Nusadua , Jimbaran , Kuta , Legian Only
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.