Bali Experience 12
- Be spoilt with premium accommodation in some of Bali’s best locations.
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves.
- Look out over endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
- Trek with your local guides and reach the summit of an active Volcano for a once in a lifetime sunrise, whilst enjoying a breakfast cooked on the steam of the Volcano!
12 days, 11 nights
- All Activities as per itinerary
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- Personal airport pickup and all transport.
- Day 1 : Arrive and meet the GroupWe'll pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel in Seminyak. You'll then have plenty of time to recover from your long flight, chill out by the pool and meet everyone in your group.Meals :NoneDay 2 : Beaches, Temples & SunsetsExperience the hidden gems of Uluwatu with a short drive to a beautiful temple on a cliff edge. We’ll then visit the iconic Padang Padang beach for some chill time before a sunset dinner. We’ll then head back to Seminyak to get a taste of Bali nightlife!Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 3 : Learn to SurfWe’ll head to the coast and experience the laidback surf destination and volcanic sands of Canggu. You’ll be taught how to surf by local Balinese surf dudes in one of the worlds most famous surf destinations.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 4 : Temples, Waterfalls & Rice PaddieOur destination today is the relatively unknown natural wonder of Lovina, an untouched paradise of stunning rice paddies and fascinating culture. On our way we’ll visit the two most recognized ancient temples of Bali, wander through rice paddies and experience an incredible waterfall. We’ll then arrive at our stunning and unique accommodation set high in the mountains and overlooking the ocean.Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 5 : Dolphins & Local Family VisitAfter a delicious beach breakfast we jump on a traditional Balinese outrigger boat and cruise the beautiful coastline spotting wild dolphins and snorkeling. We’ll then visit a local family, where you’ll get a hands on experience of basket weaving, coffee production and learn about traditional Balinese life, before heading back to chill in the infinity pool of our private villa!Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 6 : Ferry to Gili TrawanganWe’ll travel by fast ferry to the stunning island of ‘Gili T’, check in to our beautiful beachside bungalows and have some free time to relax, enjoy the island and top up your tan before experiencing some island nightlife!Meals :BreakfastDay 7 : Island Bike TourAs Gili T has no motorized vehicles we explore the island by bicycle today, taking in the views, relaxing on some beautiful white sandy beaches and soaking up a stunning sunset.Meals :BreakfastDay 8 : Snorkeling Boat TripWe’ll travel by boat around all three beautiful Gili Islands, stop for a beachside lunch and snorkel in crystal clear water with a good chance of spotting some turtles! We’ll then head out for dinner and drinks to celebrate our last night on Gili T!Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 9 : Travel to UbudToday we’ll make our way by ferry back to the mainland of Bali and arrive in our beautiful Ubud accommodation by the evening, with some time to relax or explore the town.Meals :BreakfastDay 10 : Monkey Forest & Cooking ClassToday you’ll experience the famous Monkey Forest. A fascinating temple set in the rainforest and home to hundreds of Wild Monkeys you can get up close and personal with! We’ll then learn the secrets of preparing delicious Balinese food with a traditional cooking class. (B, L)Meals :Breakfast, LunchDay 11 : Sunrise Volcano Trek & MassageAn early start this morning as we head off on our amazing sunrise Volcano trek. Experience a true once in a lifetime sunrise whilst enjoying a breakfast prepared through the natural heat of the Volcano! You’ll arrive back mid-morning and unwind with a relaxing and rejuvenating Balinese massage. The rest of the day is yours to chill, shop or explore before enjoying our final night together with an awesome farewell dinner.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 12 : Check out and Onward TravelYour amazing 12-day adventure comes to an end today. You can either check out and make your way back to the airport, stay on longer in Ubud or continue your travels with our help, advice & the new friends you’ve made!Meals :Breakfast
Airport pickup is provided
A 30 Day Tourist Visa will usually be granted on arrival in Bali for most nationalities for free, and some at a cost of $35USD. If unsure of visa requirements please contact us.