Bali Exotic and Wonderful Temples
Have you visited one of the iconic water temple in Bali? Let's join us. Your half day private tour will beginn by visiting Taman Ayun Temple, which was built by the Mengwi Royal Family in the 17th century. It is a very beautiful temple and great place to marvel at the early and traditional Balinese architectural features that prevall on the island. Afterwards we will visit Tanah Lot Temple one of the exotic icon in Bali, which still stands firmly on a rock on the edge of the beach. After passing through the entrance, you can see numerous of shops, that sell traditional souvenirs, foods and snacks. You can also enjoy the beautiful sunset view and capture your precious moment with your family or friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot
What's excluded :
- Meals and any other personal (optional) expenses
- Other service not mentioned
- Extra hours will be additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Enjoy the crashing waves below and the dramatic colors of the dusk sky as background, lit by the beautiful sunset view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service for all accommodation in Bali with cover area Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area.Note: a) Pick up time for this tour shall be adjust based on your pick up location. b) If departure time delayed caused by the guest, we cannot guarantee for the tour flow as per itinerary.c) Other area not mentioned will be additional surcharge.d) Please kindly mention your hotel's/ villa's full name and address, so that it will be easier for the guide and driver to pick up you.e) Please kindly mention your active phone number with your country dialing code. If your phone number cannot be contact, we cannot guarantee for your tour booking confirmation.f) Overtime will be additional charge based on total duration, if you exceed the time limit specified for this tour. (Maximum 6 hours)Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.