Bali Eco Cycling Tour
The cool morning is ideal to begin your "downhill cycling tour". Drive to the north-west of Bali to the village of Luwus and on route you will enjoy views of countryside, then drive about 10 minutes from the main road to where your bicycles and helmets will be waiting.
A relaxed, good, fun cycling descents through local craftsman at work, a landscape with lush and fertile vegetation. This amazing tropical island is still rich with distinctive customs and culture.
The smiling face of the Balinese await your arrival, an invitation to their traditional compound and temple.
Fabulous refreshment stop! Continue cycling amongst field of local fruits and vegetables. Higher altitudes offer scenic views of the beautiful mountains and terraced rice fields. Support vehicles follow behind. Finish at Gulingan Village to enjoy your delicious Balinese snack, sit back and experience this wonderful tropical Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional cycling guide
- International standard mountain bike
- 1,5 - 2 hours bike ride
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- International safety standard helmet
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CyclingInBali, Jalan Raya Sayan, Ubud, Sayan, Kec. Gianyar, Banten, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Cycling along secret back roads, though local villages, farms and lush green rice paddies, you will experience rural Balinese life, and witness both the friendliness of Balinese people and any ceremonies or events taking place
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luwak Coffee Bali Plantation, Street Denpasar-Bedugul KM 36,6 Banjar Sekargula - Mekarsari Village, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Cycling through lush fruit and coffee farms, we stop at a coffee and spice and herb plantation. Here you will learn the ancient art of using herbs and spices in traditional Balinese medicine, as well as the cultivating the perfect cup of coffee.
cycle through rural villages stopping to learn how rice is cultivated (you will have the opportunity to try this), stopping at a Balinese style temple, surrounded by colorful offerings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mengwi, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 passengers apply for tour to operate
- Child size bikes are available for children. Specify height at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.