Bali Diving - PADI Open Water Course
Bali Diving – PADI Dive Courses are available here!
To ensure the highest quality of scuba education, all of the PADI dive courses conducted at Bali Diving are taught by highly qualified renewed, insured PADI Instructors with many years of teaching experience.
To minimize classroom sessions we strongly suggest that you read and complete all the knowledge reviews in the PADI manual for the particular course prior to arrival at Bali Diving.
We currently run all our PADI Open Water courses on selected days, If you are unable to complete on these days then please do get in contact with us and we can arrange this for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Nusa Dua to Seminyak and also Sanur in our shuttle buses
- Lunch and Mineral Water for 3 days
- All needed diving and safety equipment provided for this course.
- The ocean dives will be conducted at Padang Bai (Blue Lagoon) and Tulamben (USAT Liberty Shipwreck).
- Diving Insurance
- Morning tea or coffee in our office
- PADI Online Manual, Logbook & Certification
What's excluded :
Here is the schedule activity for PADI Open Water Course :
Day 1 : Class & Pool Session
Day 2 : 2 Ocean dives at Padang bai / Tulamben (Depend the condition on the day)
Day 3 : 2 Ocean dives at Tulamben / Padang Bai (Depend the condition on the day)
• Bali Diving, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Diving, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.46E, Sanur Kauh, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80025, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free shuttle bus around Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua. There is additional charge USD 27/day for pickup and drop you off to your hotel around Ubud, Canggu and Uluwatu / Pecatu area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please book minimum 2 days before the course
- Participant unable to do mount trekking or take a flight for minimum 24 hours after the course.
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in this course
- Participants should be confident and comfortable in the water
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Max 2 person per group for extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.