Bali Day Tour - Journey to East Bali - Free WiFi
Full day tour package to explore Bali, cheaper prices. There is no denying that Bali is filled with incredible attractions and it can take days for a thorough exploration! If you are planning to see every nook and cranny of the island, why not start in eastern Bali. You'll be taken to some of the most beautiful locations in the area in a private car for a comfortable and enjoyable adventure. Some of the places you will visit include the majestic temple Pura Lempuyang, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Bias Tugel Beach, Goa Lawah Temple. Round-trip hotel transfers are included to make your browsing as easy as possible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and return transfers
- Private transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi on board
- English-speaking driver
- Admission ticket to all attractions (All Inclusive Package Only)
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bias Tugel Beach
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang or Pura Lempuyang Luhur Karangasem is one of the Sad Kahyangan Temples in Bali which occupies the eastern position of Bali. Apart from being a holy place, Pura Lempuyang has its own uniqueness such as natural purity, especially forest areas that have not been so touched that the beauty of the valleys and beaches of East Bali looks very amazing. Famous as the gate of heaven, Lempuyang Temple attracts so many tourists and is the most Instagramable spot in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga Water Palace is one of the famous tourist destinations in east part of Bali. The scenery of Tirta Gangga Water Palace is beautiful with breathtaking views surrounded and the climate is relatively cool. In the middle of park, there are many small statues are intentionally set on the stone to decorate the park in order to make a good looking. All of the statues are taken from the Hindu Historical epos like Maha Bharata or Ramayana.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Taman Ujung Karangasem is a tourist destination in the East Bali region which was built since the Dutch era. It called the Water Palace because water plays a very important role in this life, as 80% in the human body consists of water. Taman Ujung Karangasem is a recommended place to you when you have a plan to marry. Yes, Taman Ujung Karangasem is good to have a pre-wedding! The physical features and a superb view of all area of Taman Soekasada Ujung, make it’s a favorite location for pre-wedding and artistic photographers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bias Tugel Beach, Padang Bai, Manggis 80871 Indonesia
The word "bias" means sand, while "tugel" means cut. So the Tugel Bias beach means a beach with truncated sand. This is because the beach area is not so wide on the right and left are flanked by fairly large rocks. This beach is classified as a small beach that has white sand and we can categorize it as one of the beautiful beaches in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Pura Goa Lawah Temple is one of the unique and most picturesque temple in Bali. It features a complex built around a cave opening that is inhabited by hordes of bats, and its name translates to 'Bat Cave’. This temple was established in the 11th century by Mpu Kuturan, one of early priests who laid the foundations of Hinduism on the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up our traveler and drop them back in to the hotel after we have finished our trip.Our cover area consist of : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport, Benoa Harbour, Ubud & Uluwatu. Other pick up area please contact us for more detailPorts
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Sanur Port (Meeting Point Sanur), Jl. Sanur Beach Street Walk, Sanur Kaja, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.