Bali day tour - exploring bali most scenic spot
Explore rural Bali on a journey across the island, and travel through the central mountains to Sekumpul waterfall Fiji waterfall there are five waterfall in one area of lemukih village and enjoy the convenience of completable car with high speed WiFi. Marvel as the landscape chanes from the vegetable farms of the lowest lands to the Alpine misses and creepers at higher altitudes. Continue to Handara gate singaraja Bali iconic.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea will served at the local coffee shop
- Pick-up and drop off in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
- Tour escort/ English speaking Driver
- Private Cab for private tour option
- Entrance fees, Temple Donation, Sarong for entering Temple & lunch included for private tour option
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sekumpul Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sekumpul Waterfalls, Sawan, Lemukih, Sudaji, Sekumpul Sekumpul Village, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
The most spectacular sekumpul waterfalls, you will visit bali's tallest waterfall as part of the day-long waterfall missions in northern side of Bali, enjoying the trills and spills of sekumpul waterfall before making our way through the most popular spot for Instagram photos.
The hike down is slow and steady the pathway slippery from the incessant tropical rain that accompanies of the year.
After what feel like more than thousand step, we arrive at the valley floor below, greeted with the moody, moist environment of hidden falls and it's completely surreal.
You can do swimming or photos shoot ing hire before head back to Handara gate
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
After 35 minutes drive to the south from sekumpul waterfall you will than visit the iconic Handara gate well known as the pathway to serenity. Take a great photos in front of Handara gate with incredible view of green scenery and gigantic-exotic traditional Balinese gate as your backdrops
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Your journey will continue to visit Beratan temple will be the iconic of lake beratan where you can see the majestic temple sitting on a small island on the lake, just as you see in the internet photos of Bali. This lakeside was constructed in honor of Dewi Danau, goddess of the lake that was formed by a volcanic eruption around 35,000 years ago.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Complete your journey by visiting Jatiluwih rice terraces at the end. stay relax in the cool climate of the highlands of Bali Subak with green hill surrounding, designated a UNESCO world heritage site in 2012 for it's traditional Subak irrigation system.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any hotel in Bali 40 kilometres a way from Ubud palaceAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.